Singapore - Quantum Corp. will highlight its storage and data management solutions at INTERPOL World in Singapore, July 4-7, along with the latest additions to its extensive partner ecosystem. Powered by the company’s award-winning StorNext® software, these multi-tier solutions provide a unique combination of high performance, low-cost capacity and quick data accessibility for video surveillance infrastructures. Five leading video surveillance providers — Arecont Vision, Axis Communications, Genetec, Ipsotek and P2 Wireless — will be present in Quantum’s booth (#4G20) to discuss how their advanced video surveillance technologies integrate with StorNext-based solutions.
Partnerships With Industry Front-Runners
In the two years since the last INTERPOL World, Quantum partners have continued to recognize the company for demonstrating technology innovation. Axis Communications, the market leader in network video, named Quantum 2016 Technology Partner of the Year at its 11th annual Axis Connect and Converge Conference. Industry-leading VMS vendor Milestone Systems — a Quantum partner in the Americas and Europe as well as the Asia-Pacific region — also marked the successful collaboration with Quantum at this year’s MIPS Asia-Pacific Conference, honoring the company by naming Quantum Best Milestone Solution Partner for 2016 in the Asia-Pacific region.
These accolades follow Milestone’s custom development of a file-based plug-in for Milestone XProtect. The combination of the plug-in and a StorNext multi-tier storage solution enables security professionals to work within project timelines, without leaving the main VMS application, and provides extremely fast access to long-term retained data.
StorNext data management software provides a unique combination of industry-leading performance, low-cost capacity and ready access for managing unstructured data. It won top honors from the Security Industry Association (SIA) as category winner in the New Product Showcase at the ISC West 2017 Conference. Among the StorNext capabilities to be highlighted at INTERPOL World:
• FlexTier™ integrates existing public cloud storage accounts and third-party object storage as tiers in a StorNext-unified namespace.
• FlexSync™ continuous content synchronization can create off-site copies of surveillance data for protection or distribution.
• FlexSpace™ multi-site shared archive uses Quantum’s unique software foundation to enable distributed, collaborative workflows. For law enforcement environments where multiple geographically distributed users need to work with the same content, FlexSpace enables those users to access a cloud copy without the need to replicate data to each location.
• File system auditing provides an activity trail to efficiently track changes in files across the data lifecycle and provide reports on who changed a file, when the changes were made, what was changed and where a file was moved. In a security environment, the ability to determine all the “touchpoints” for a file can be very important, both for investigative purposes as well as evidentiary validity of video content.
“With StorNext data management and our multi-tier storage solutions, we are offering a fresh approach to address the video surveillance storage dilemma, and it is resonating with security professionals. By bringing our heritage of intelligence and military technology to the commercial security industry, Quantum is being increasingly recognized not just for storage solutions but also for technical innovation.”
- Wayne Arvidson, Vice President, Surveillance and Security Solutions of Quantum