Zyxel Networks, a leader in delivering secure, AI- and cloud-powered business and home networking solutions, brings high-performance wireless networking to small- and medium-sized businesses (SMB) with the launch of an affordable, high-performance WiFi 6 indoor access point. NWA50AX 802.11ax (WiFi 6) Dual-Radio PoE Access Point provides an easy and affordable upgrade to increase the speed and range of the network and expand network capacity to support bandwidth-intensive applications and IoT deployments.
Zyxel’s NWA50AX is a business-class dual-radio 802.11ax wireless access point that each provides a maximum data rate of 1775 Mbps and support both 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies to deliver faster speeds in congested or high-density environments. The new access point leverages next-generation WiFi technology to deliver 25 percent faster speeds and maximize WiFi efficiency by allowing simultaneous transmission for multiple clients to eliminate air time contention.
Benefits of NWA50AX WiFi 6 Dual-Radio PoE Access Point
- Faster speeds and higher efficiency–Next-generation WiFi technology delivers 25 percent faster speeds and maximizes WiFi efficiency by allowing simultaneous transmission for multiple clients to eliminate air time contention.
- Easily expand network coverage–The PoE-enabled access point features Smart Mesh, which automatically forms wireless links between access points to expand network range without the need for complex WiFi cabling requirements.
- Easy to deploy and manage–The access point is easily deployed and managed using Zyxel NebulaFlex which gives users the flexibility of managing the devices in standalone mode using a GUI, or via the cloud using Zyxel’s intuitive Nebula Cloud network management platform.
- Coexists with 4G/5G cellular networks–NWA50AX features built-in 4G/5G interference filters, enabling the WiFi network to coexist with 4G/5G cellular networks by minimizing interference from 4G/5G antennas or signal boosters.
- Latest-generation wireless security–The access point incorporates WPA3 for more secure encryption between the connected devices and the access point.
“Our new indoor NWA50AX access point provides business owners and remote workers with an easy upgrade to the existing infrastructure. The Smart Mesh feature and NebulaFlex make it extremely easy to deploy and manage a WiFi network that delivers the speed and reach to optimize bandwidth-intensive applications in even the most challenging environments,” explained Crowley Wu, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Zyxel Networks.